What Others Say
Managing from Afar – Challenges of a Dispersed Work Group
If you are you managing one or more people who work from home or a geographically dispersed work team, you have some unique challenges and opportunities to maintain high productivity. We’ll explore some of the options, challenges and benefits of managing remote work groups and the skills you need for getting the best contributions from your staff.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of a dispersed work group
- Understand the dynamics of out-of-sight work teams
- Use effective communication style to give instructions, maintain focus and resolve problems
- Maintain morale and productivity of your staff
- Create a personal strategy for developing high performance
This workshop is interactive with large and small group activities. Handouts include copy of slides, activities and resource list.
LENGTH: One Day